Career Guidence » guidence 2
Before the Interview
- Learn as much as you can about the opportunity and the organization.
- Prepare for different interviewers’ styles.
- Plan what you will wear ahead of time.
During the Interview
- Arrive early.
- Calm your nerves.
- Greet the interviewer with a firm handshake.
- Answer questions clearly and completely.
- Thank the interviewer at the end.
Practicing for the Interview
- Review the sample questions and write down your answers to them.
- Ask others to help you practice the interview.
- Record yourself and study the video.
After the Interview
- Make notes right away to help you with your next interview.
- Send a follow-up or thank you letter.
- Take advantage of other opportunities to interview.